Space Time Research is proud to announce that we will be exhibiting our products at the CeBIT Global BIG DATA Conference being held this year. At the Big Data 2012 event, there will be exciting opportunities to network and listen to presentations from the leaders in this emerging field and learn how to innovate to stay ahead of the competition.
With estimates suggesting a 4300% increase in data generation by 2020, there is clearly a lot to consider.
The amount of data in our world has been exploding, and analysing large data sets, so-called big data, will become a key basis of competition which will transform all industries and markets, resulting in innovation in infrastructure, data management platforms, and a vast array of big data analytics software applications and services.
These are the three dimensions of big data and fully understanding them is critical to ensure reduced costs and an improved ROI.
CeBIT Global Conferences BIG DATA 2012 will enable your organisation to:
- Understand the value of your data and drive revenue from it
- Integrate big data technologies into your organisation to improve ROI
- Create a big data analytics culture from top to bottom with the data scientists you need for success
Key Topics for CeBIT BIG DATA 2012
- Identify the right data to anslyse to improve business insight
- Analyse more data in less time to facilitate faster, more responsive business decision making
- Get the right data to the right people at the right time throughout the organization
- Manage and maintain data quality to accelerate processing and deliver more accurate insights
- Integrate disparate sources of data for deeper insights and a more holistic view
- Understand the creative power of big data to drive new products, services and business models
- Learn how to recruit, train and retain the very best analytics talent
- Mok Oh, Chief Scientist PayPal (USA)
- Peter Alexander, ChiEf Information Officer, Department of Treasury
- Mark Kortink, Chief Architect, Information and Corporate Systems, Telstra
- Klaus Felsche, Director Intent Management and Analytics, Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Rami Mukhtar, Big Data Analytics Project Leader, NICTA
- Murray Howe, Executive Manager, Digital Strategy and Innovation, Suncorp
- Peter O’Hanlon, Head of Fraud and Identity Solutions, Experian
- Paul Ormonde-James, Director Business Solutions and Insights, Echo Entertainment
- Glen Ryman, Director Deloitte Analytics, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Deloitte
- David Cummins, Senior Analytics Manager, PWC
- Graeme McClure, Engineering Lead, Smart Networks – Network Automation, SP AusNet
- Tony Davis, Owner and Director, Quantium
For more information and to register for this exciting event, please see BIG DATA 2012